Top Best Places I submit My Blog Postsfor Fresh Traffic

As bloggers, Once we Publish a post, we can't just leave it
like that and walk away without sharing it to any places.

Your Blog is updated? YES Will Google Bot automatically
crawl and index your newest post and put on their Search
Engine? YES But it doesn't stop here, there are several
places (Directories) you will need to submit that new blog
posts, depending on your niche, coz you just can't be sharing
an Art related post in a Tech Directory, I'm not sure anyone
will view it. As soon as I publish my posts, I carry out my
own Manual Update Activities, by Sharing the Post to
Various Websites and directories, so users can have a look at
my latest stuff, and in turn bring me some good amount of
Fresh Traffic.



Below are the greatest finest Places/Directories where I share
my Posts, immediately they're Published.

1. Facebook : We all know the social network is one of the
biggest places people meet in the world, you can share your
posts with your friends there, it should even have more
impact since it's coming from someone they know. Having
lots of friends will even increase traffic, I never knew the
essence of having lots of facebook friends till I realised my
traffic increased simultaneously as my facebook friends were
multiplying. So the concept is simple "More Facebook
Friends. More Traffic"

2. Twitter with EasyRetweet: Twitter is one great place I had
no idea could get me cool traffic, you'll need tons of
Followers to make this possible, but if you don't much
followers then start using EasyRetweet .

3. StumbleUpon: StumbleUpon is another nice place I share
my latest posts, they used to be my 3rd Source of traffic, till
few things changed with their system, with reasons not yet
known, hope to bounce back with them soon. The fact
remains that I still get moderate traffic from them, they still
stumble my pages when I share my posts.

4. Pinterest: Pinterest Should favor bloggers who deal alot
with Pictures on their posts, I mean good looking photos, I
get traffic from them, but the condition is that someone has
to Repin your photo, more repins,ore traffic. Despite that, I
share my stuff and get myself some audience from there too.

5. Google Plus

6. Linkedin

These are the best places where you must submit your blog
post, for fresh traffic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Blogging Can Be Better Than A Paid Job

See Everything we Know About the Upcoming iPhone 7

Huwaei vs huwaei